Author Topic: More info about yourself  (Read 186877 times)

Offline dragracer2027

More info about yourself
« on: August 27, 2008, 09:50:16 PM »
now it seems like we have lots of members and its getting hard to keep up.  why don't we tell a little about ourselves so everybody kinda knows who they are talking to.  maybe just who you are where you race, what u race, something interesting, whatever you want everybody to know.  just for fun

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 08:23:34 AM by Barker Racing Service »

Offline dragracer2027

Re: more info about yourself
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 09:52:04 PM »
chad 25 from henderson tn race at memphis and holly springs and jackson some, i drive a malibu and a chevy II

Offline BELL700

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 09:57:12 PM »
Gary Bell from Wilson Ark. Drive a 78 Malibu and race mostly at George Rays in the 7.0 class.

Offline 78luvracin

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 10:10:25 PM »
Jonathan Fugett,Pontotoc MS   I race a 78 luv run at Monroe County use to run at Byhalia alot but this track closer to home  :D
Chevrolet Racing   "Feel the Heartbeat"

Offline DODGEMAN

• Oops, it's crappie season.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 10:14:46 PM »
Cool, I wish folks would go into their profile and put where they are from so we will know by looking under their name what state they're in.

Im Jeff Vaughn, I live in Lepanto, AR we have a '67 fastback Barracuda, my 16 year old is the driver, we have a hemi in the shop we want to build to go in the car, our car came out of Tampa Bay, Florida and I have driven it with the engine that came in it to a 6.05 at Paragould and it has been from that fast to the 7.40 range and now back to 6.50.   

Good to meet everyone.  :D
Welcome to MidsouthRacers.com  LLC

Offline geovert

• Armed men are citizens Unarmed men are subjects
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 05:44:55 AM »
Cool, I wish folks would go into their profile and put where they are from so we will know by looking under their name what state they're in.
+1 thiat would help alot :D

Jeff Gill here from Everywhere USA curently idling in Paragould Ar. I had big plans for racing this year that pretty well fell thru but is coming around slowly. I drive an '76 F-150 daily and have been spending to get it right first. Will be racing a '76 F-100 soon probly 11.0 maybe 10.0 class will be the shaggy lookin green short bed also run a Geo Metro for comic relief :D
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 05:59:15 AM by geovert »
Hows that hope and change workin out for ya?

Offline Battoo

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 08:48:33 AM »
I am gene sweatt i used to be a race car owner , now i ride motorcycles and go to pro mod races on occasion
Gene

Offline Moose Morris

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 12:04:01 PM »
Hey guys I'm Moose Morris, live in Magnolia Ar. and will be 58 on 12-25-08 the only thing run is my mouth, I'm the announcer at prescott raceway, and the name Moose is not my real first name, have two motorcycles and love life. And to all of you HOT woman out there I'm single. [L] [L] [beer] :bd [beer]
When your hot your hot

Offline Barker Racing Service

• DDS Member
    • www.barkerracingsevice.net
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 12:26:35 PM »
Hey guys I'm Vernon Barker, live in Neelyville Mo. I own Barker Racing Service and have a Outlaw Pro Stock Ford Probe. My Wife and I had a baby boy about 7 months ago who will hopefully in the years to come be the next generation of Barker Racing, his name is Gage Allen Barker. For all your Race Parts needs give me a call.  :D
"We Wont Be Undersold"
     (573)785-7811

Offline Pops Griff

• aka Roundman
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 06:27:59 PM »
Brian Griffith, Paragould
Race a Toyota P/U SBC. Been out two years next spring. We'll be back in the game next season with a completely different combo.
Race mostly at George's, but have been to GRRR, Sikeston, Benton, Newport and Holly Springs on occasion.
The boy and I will take turns driving.
Looking forward to checking out two lane blacktop, Prescott, Centerville, Byhalia and Jackson.

Too many hobbies, raising grandkids, riding the Goldwing, little Ninja to put together, just bought a 76 250SL Hodaka enduro.

Offline snoopstang

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »
I am Chris Murdock from Poplar Bluff, MO.  I am a computer maintenance technology instructor and computer repair man.  I drive a yellow 2001 ford mustang with Snoopstang II on the door. My car has a 4.5 SVO V6 Busch series engine with a 88mm turbo on methanol and a true 10.5 slick.  I have ran 6.50 some in the 08 season, but will soon be in 6.0. I plan on doing heads up street car racing when I get the car lined out.  I race with my stepdad John Drane that has the yellow extended cab ranger with a 2.3 turbo in the 8.0 class. His username on MSR is bargainauto.

2001 Ford Mustang 2.3 4 cyl turbo on a drag radial

Offline bcr

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 08:02:14 PM »

This is what I race, will be running again in a few weeks.(knockon wood)-----BC knocking on head

60 yrs old, married 44 yrs,2 daughters, one grandson, three grand daughters, one great grandson and one on the way.

Ex parts man, ex illegal beverage hauler, ex truck driver, ex automotive machine shop, been working at Ryder as a heavy truck mechanic for 28 yrs. Majority of life has been in & around Tupelo Miss. with some time in Col SC and Orange Ca.

Bob Carr

Offline bcr

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 08:06:33 PM »
Didnt know it would turn out that big, sorry!

Offline DODGEMAN

• Oops, it's crappie season.
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 08:08:55 PM »
No problem we have some old guys on here that can't see well.  [L]
Welcome to MidsouthRacers.com  LLC

Offline Battoo

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »
BCR is that a recent pic of the mustang at fulton if so the franks got the track hooking also it looks the same as the last time i was there about 15 years ago
Gene