Author Topic: 2018 is Comming  (Read 529 times)

Offline Jerry Allison

2018 is Comming
« on: December 21, 2017, 03:08:12 PM »
Now is down time to repair, repaint, rewire, and replace parts on that race car.  I know I have some work to do !!  Just a couple of reminders --- Don't for get about the Big Swap Meet at Cape Girardeau, MO.  in February ( I don't know the dates yet )  and The University Heights Lions Club Inside Car Show Usually in March in Jonesboro, AR.   Anyway better get your parts ordered ASAP.   In this area you outta  try  the guys at Barker Racing Service in Poplar Bluff, MO. they have some pretty good hookup's !!
" Sportsmanship "   a virtue that is earned

Offline pushrod

Re: 2018 is Comming
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 07:29:58 AM »
when is your show in jonesboro may bring pops car again
car is fired up waiting for stanging lanes to open

Offline Jerry Allison

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2018, 10:53:26 AM »
Hey Pushrod   :th  The Lions Club Jonesboro Auto Show Is at the Convo (FNB Arena) Friday April 6th thru the 8th.  Registration begins at 11:00am on Friday and it goes to 4:00 Sunday.  This is not our show but we support them because it's a great in door show.

Our show is October 19th and 20th, 2018.  Friday the 19th is just a get together night and a $200.00 Poker Run with Hamburger'.  Saturday is the actual day of our show and Registration will begin at 8:00am and probably end about 3:00pm. Hope to see you at the shows soon.

On Another Note :  There's not hardly a day goes by that I don't think about your Dad.  I truly have a void in my heart now that he's moved on.  He was a part of my life and many, many more that can never be replaced.  God Bless Him  :th      JA
" Sportsmanship "   a virtue that is earned

Offline chassisman-135

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 04:57:16 PM »
Jerry , I need the dates please. AND, how far is it to Cape . I need to walk through the lots . Never know what I have to take home. Building the engine for the Nova now. hope to be driving soon.  Take care   Tom.

Offline pushrod

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2018, 06:44:19 AM »
thanks for the info mr jerry and thanks for remembering my dad see ya soon
car is fired up waiting for stanging lanes to open