Author Topic: Big Choo Memorial Thanks  (Read 632 times)

Offline VegaVicious7477

• The Takeover! Coming to a track near you!
Big Choo Memorial Thanks
« on: May 08, 2016, 02:52:33 AM »
I'll go ahead and get my Thank You out fo the way now. Words cant express how goos ot made me feel to see Jackson Dragway packed full with oitstanding car counts in both class fr a Memlrial race for my uncle. Thanks to Scott Wood fr allowing us to lut the race on at hia track. Thank all family and friends for packing out the spectator side. Thanks to all you great racers for coming out makimg it a success. Thanks to all JHRC members and spouses for lending your hands and time. Thanks to track crew and personnel. A big thank you to the good Lord and Big Choo for smilimg down on us this evening. The event went smooth as ever. We paid back 11 in Super Pro  and 10 in Footbrake if i am nt mistaken. Good money all around the board. Congrats to JHRC's Jeff Thompson for winning Super Pro. TravisandVicky Eaton rumner up and to Charlie Lockhart and Lauren for splitting the finals in Footbrake. It was a blast! Be on the lookout for more to come from JHRC! On behlaf of the club, Thank you all again!
#TEAMVEGA